Food Allergy Gal provides all the tools to be listed and approved as an Allergy Approved partner or vendor. Be an AllerSmart Business with Food Allergy Gal's Certification Program.
What are the application steps to acquire certification?
A step-by-step guide for applying to have your product certified as FoodAllerFriendly™:
• Step 1 – Review Food Allergy Gal Standards to determine if your product/service fits within our criteria and performance standards.
• Step 2 – Fill out application to begin the application process.
• Step 3 – Complete and submit all product/service, forms, materials and supporting documentation requested.
• Step 4 –Schedule in field visit or laboratory reports for appropriate criteria and standard
• Step 5 – Once your product has been tested, we will be determined if your product/service meets our standards. If so, you become eligible for Certification including training, if needed.
• Step 6 – Complete contracts for Certification. Then, congratulations, your product is Food Allergy Gal Certified.
How long does the certification process take?
The process timeline varies depending on the type of product/service being submitted. On average, the process usually takes 3 months for all the steps outlined above.
How can I use the Food Allergy Gal AllerCert™ approval?
Once your product is Certified, you may display the approval logo mark on your product, packaging as well as in your advertising and promotions. We will also display in our outreach programs, websites and social media.
How long will my product be certified?
Certification runs for as long as the Certification contract is valid, pending product or services approved. Regular audits and compliance review for each product must occur to determine if the product remains eligible for Food Allergy Gal Certification.
Click here to contact us.
Application for Certification